Parents can help facilitate behavior and attitude changes in their children when they gain a different perspective of their current situation.
Exploring the following will help you realize that perspective:
* Why is the environment negative?
* Are we dealing with a developmental situation?
* Are all these problems behavioral (sin nature)?
* Are we dealing with metabolic issues?
* Are things more negative with one particular child?
We will teach you how to move forward by using The Neurodevelopmental Approach, which entails activities that are frequent, intense, and of short duration. You CAN create a positive environment! You will be able to stop repeating instructions, reminding the child time and time again, and wondering if they're ADD, ADHD or just here to make your life miserable!